A Message To Penn State Students and Their Parents

To Penn State Students and Their Parents

Attorney Roy K. Lisko

Many of the clients at Roy K. Lisko & Associates are Penn State students who have a minor run in with the law. Often times they are charged with such criminal offenses as Underage Drinking, Retail Theft or Disorderly Conduct.

A Minor Crime Can Hurt Your Future

While it may be convenient to simply enter a guilty plea and be done with the matter, often times that is not the correct decision. Even a minor criminal record can be a permanent criminal record that could prevent the person from obtaining a job or license years after graduation from college. At the law offices of Lisko & Associates we make every effort to avoid leaving a person with a permanent criminal record. In those instances where the record cannot be avoided, there are steps that can be taken to lessen the impact on a person's future.

Don't be tempted to enter a guilty plea on what may appear to be a minor criminal matter, just to get it out of the way. Make sure that you explore all options and understand what impact your decision may have on your future.

Free Consultations

Contact the Law Offices of Roy Lisko at 814-237-6673 or toll free at 1-800-640-1064 for a free initial consultation and case evaluation with a knowledgeable State College attorney and dedicated client advocate