To Non-US Residents and International Students

State College Criminal Defense Attorney

If you are not a citizen of the United States, you must be extremely careful if you are charged with a criminal offense. With a criminal conviction you face the possibility of immigration problems such as removal from the United States (formally known as deportation) as well as other penalties. Special care must be taken when an individual is charged with a crime and they are not a United States citizen.

At The Law Offices of Roy K. Lisko, we have the experience to handle criminal cases for people who are not United States citizens. If you become a defendant in a criminal case, please call for a free consultation at 814-237-6673 or 800-840-1064.

For more information, please see the website section titled Criminal Records.

Feel free to visit our message to Penn State Students and their parents.