Lisko & Associates
Free Initial Consultation

Full coverage for car accidents

There are two important insurance coverage you need before you can be considered well protected in a motor vehicle collision. One is full tort coverage and the other is uninsured/underinsured motorist protection.

Full tort gives you the unlimited right to make a claim for pain and suffering. Limited tort may prevent you from making any claim for the full amount of damages you deserve.

Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance protects you even when you are involved in an accident with a driver who isn't insured or has a very low level of insurance.

To consider yourself fully protected you need both full tort and uninsured/underinsured protection.

If you do not have full insurance coverage:

* You cannot collect when an uninsured driver hurts you or a family member. Even if you are injured by a drunk driver, who is uninsured and you don't have underinsured insurance, you could end up paying huge amounts for your injuries.

If you have a limited tort policy and your family members are injured in your car, they cannot collect for pain and suffering. Even when you are in a car driven by someone else, if you have a limited tort policy you may not be able to collect damages for personal injuries.

If you have any questions about what constitutes full coverage either contact my law office or contact your insurance agent.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

Let Me Evaluate Your Case

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact Wrap Image

Office Location

Lisko & Associates
204 E Calder Way
Suite 304
State College, PA 16801

Phone: 814-753-4413
Fax: 814-237-6679
State College Law Office Map

Phone Numbers