Lisko & Associates
Free Initial Consultation

Car accidents: Do I need full tort motor vehicle accident insurance?

You only full coverage with your insurance company if you have a full tort policy. A full tort policy gives you the right to make a claim for pain an suffering. You do not need to file a lawsuit to make that claim.

If you have limited tort policy it hampers your ability to make a claim for personal injuries for pain and suffering. 

Even if you are in some else's care, a limited tort policy may prevent you from making a claim for injuries. A full tort policy may cost a little more, but, if you are ever injured, it is well worth the extra money.

I give it to you straight. If you have questions about anything in State College, call our law firm. The number is 814-237-6673.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

Let Me Evaluate Your Case

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact Wrap Image

Office Location

Lisko & Associates
204 E Calder Way
Suite 304
State College, PA 16801

Phone: 814-753-4413
Fax: 814-237-6679
State College Law Office Map

Phone Numbers